“At S&J Bars, we believe every customer deserves to get the same treatment and service as if they were in a bar, or pub. That is why we strive to offer great products at competitive prices, whilst minimising the waiting time for service down to less than 2 minutes”
We have an eclectic mix of bar styles to suit any event from rustic, to futuristic to more subtle wedding styles.
- We have the capability to build multiple bars up to 100m in length for large scale events
- We also have quirky bars, and you can’t get more unique than a converted American school bus!
- Bar delivered to and erected at your site location.
- A full H&S Risk Assessment and Audit is carried out by S&J Bars Ltd with respect to: COSHH Act 2002, Noise at Work Act 2005, Health and Safety At Work Act 1985, Food Safety Act 2009, The Regulatory Reform Order 2005 and the Licensing Act 2003 to ensure absolute safety to both staff and customers.
- We have trained bar equipment technicians on call to minimise and react to equipment failures where necessary. This alone ensures all customers are served to their requirements.
- Our company policy on age restrictions is in accordance with government guidelines, adopting the Challenge 25 policy. All literature is displayed at every service area.
We have a full compliment of quality trained trained, well mannered employees itching to help you in your quest for delivering a quality product to your guests and patrons.
- Full training is given to staff. To maximise staff and public safety and optimise service standard.
- All staff collect litter. To minimise the effect of our service to the environment. This occurs at all quiet spells throughout the event.
- All staff are over the age of 18. To prevent any misuse of licensing procedures.
- All bars have a distinct staffing structure with managers, supervisors and support to optimise the efficiency of each bar
- We do not sacrifice staff for profits. Our goal is to minimise waiting times, at all times. We also have the ability to be the temporary DPS for the event site, taking a headache away from the organiser.
- Our core team of staff have extensive experience working behind bars in different fields (Cocktails, Real Ale, High-Turnover and events).
Not only do we specalise in licensed bars, but hot drinks too!
Our flavoured non-alcholic hot chocolates are infamous wherever we go, and we use only the best in locally sourced coffee beans to please all coffee lovers.
From a flat-white to a delicious honeycomb flavoured hot choclate, infulge in our offerings at private parties and public gatherings.
Hen Party coming up? Looking for something different to entertain a birthday party?
Let us help you?
Our bar tenders can get you in the party mood whilst showing you and your guests how to make an amazing cocktail.
Complete with fun party games as well as some hidden secrets, you and your guests are guaranteed to end the session smiling!
With over 20 years experience in the hospitality trade, we understand the needs of every client.
Events & Venues
Peterborough Rowing Club Whitstable Oyster Festival NSRA Hot Rods
Sunderland City Council
Derbyshire Dales Council
Peterborough (Bretton Parish)
Hunts Town Council