“At S&J Bars, we believe every customer deserves to get the same treatment and service as if they were in a bar, or pub. That is why we strive to offer great products at competitive prices, whilst minimising the waiting time for service down to less than 2 minutes”
- We have the capability and experience to operate a bar size from 8’ to over 120’ of bar with beer founts, chillers and spirit optics too.
- The design of our bars allows us to build multiple bars if required, to any size.
- Made from Aluminium, they are light, strong, clean and easy to maintain.
- Bar delivered to and erected at your site location.
- A full H&S Risk Assessment and Audit is carried out by S&J Bars Ltd with respect to: COSHH Act 2002, Noise at Work Act 2005, Health and Safety At Work Act 1985, Food Safety Act 2009, The Regulatory Reform Order 2005 and the Licensing Act 2003 to ensure absolute safety to both staff and customers.
- We have trained bar equipment technicians on call to minimise and react to equipment failures where necessary. This alone ensures all customers are served to their requirements.
- Our company policy on age restrictions is in accordance with government guidelines, adopting the Challenge 25 policy. All literature is displayed at every service area.
- Full training is given to staff. To maximise staff and public safety and optimise service standard.
- All staff collect litter. To minimise the effect of our service to the environment. This occurs at all quiet spells throughout the event.
- All staff are over the age of 18. To prevent any misuse of licensing procedures.
- All bars have a distinct staffing structure with managers, supervisors and support to optimise the efficiency of each bar
- We do not sacrifice staff for profits. Our goal is to minimise waiting times, at all times. We also have the ability to be the temporary DPS for the event site, taking a headache away from the organiser.
- Our core team of staff have extensive experience working behind bars in different fields (Cocktails, Real Ale, High-Turnover and events).
We can tailor bespoke packages from LED-lit bars, to rustic bars, kiosk carts or general bar dependent on the type of party. Weddings, Christmas parties, celebrations, birthdays etc
DRY BAR HIRE
We are able to supply everything from bar fronts to bar backs in addition to staffing and cellar tech. Please contact us for a tailored offering that will make your event truly special.
Our recent consultancy projects include working at the Solstice events and entertainments venue and working with the Yaxley Partnership to deliver the Yaxley Festival.
With 15 years experience in the hospitality trade, we can make packages bespoke to the needs of your event.
Who have we worked with?
Events & Venues
Peterborough Rowing Club
Sunderland City Council
Derbyshire Dales Council
Peterborough (Bretton Parish)
Hunts Town Council